Hello, .

Would you like to log inlog out or registerupdate your details?

Home // Have your say

Have your say

You can report issues or make a service request using our online services. For example you can report a missed bin collection, tell us about a fly tipping incident or report an abandoned vehicle.

Alternatively. if you want to make a formal complaint or make a comment, compliment or question please use our online form. Your feedback is important to us so that we can learn from your experiences and make sure we are delivering high quality services.

How to contact us

The quickest and easiest way to make a comment, compliment, complaint or ask a question is by completing our online form.

- You can also write to our Customer Liaison Team, Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Archway Road, Huyton L36 9UX.

- If you have a comment, compliment, complaint or question about children or adult services, you can complete our online form or telephone 0151 443 3231

What happens when you make a complaint?

We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days. If you have made your complaint online, you will receive an immediate acknowledgement.

We will give you a full response to your complaint within 15 working days unless your complaint contains an allegation or relates to a Children’s social care complaint. If this is the case we will provide you with a response within 10 working days. If it is not possible to respond within the appropriate timescale, we will write to you to explain why and let you know how long a full response will take.

If you have submitted a request for a service, your form will be passed to the relevant service area for action. If necessary, they will contact you directly with any updates.

If you would like more information about our Have Your Say policy, please click on the below link:

Have Your Say policy and procedures (PDF)

If you would like a copy of our annual report, please click on the link below:

Have Your Say annual report (PDF)

Any personal information that you provide will be processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It will be used by Knowsley Council and our partners to deliver and improve services and fulfil our statutory duties. We will not disclose any personal information to any other third parties unless required or allowed to do so by law.

For full details please click here to view the privacy notice.

Please select next to complete the form.

Comments and complaints about schools

If your comment or complaint relates to a Knowsley school, you must contact the school directly.

Comments and complaints about Knowsley Housing Trust

If your comment or complaint relates to Knowsley Housing Trust (KHT), you must contact them directly. You can telephone 0151 290 7000, or email enquiries@k-h-t.org.uk.

Comments and complaints about elected or co-opted members

For complaints against an elected or co-opted member, please click on the following link

* indicates required field

Anonymous complaints will be investigated, but we will be unable to send a response to you. Please select 'continue' to proceed anonymously, or select an alternative method of contact.

* indicates required field

Rate the information on this page

v1.2.10 (last updated 15/11/2016)